Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I discovered the concept Jaguar I-Pace, thanks to the virtual reality – The argus

A headset HTC Vivid, headphones and a remote control way controller video games, here I am ready to discover the new concept Jaguar I-Pace in virtual reality. The experience is not new for me, since I had already had the opportunity to discover the Seat Ateca in the virtual at the Mondial de l’automobile 2016, last October.

But it must be acknowledged that the show virtual offered by Jaguar is even more spectacular. The virtual reality allows to do everything, and the manufacturer has fully exploited this advantage. As well, the chief designer of the brand, Ian Callum, presented the new concept car I-Pace since… the space !

jaguar i pace concept space réalité virtual
I discovered the new concept of Jaguar from space !

Back on Land on the california coast to discover the interior of the Jaguar I-Pace. Instrument panel, seats, control buttons : all items are accurately made. To such A point that I have even a moment of wanting to take the wheel and tap the touch screen.

"The picture is so clear that we need to touch the materials or take the steering wheel in his hands"

The other advantage of the virtual reality is able to move 360 degrees. A simple head movement can look to the sides or to the rear seats. The remote control is useful to discover some details of the car by spinning them.

réalité virtual décover the vévehicle in the lesser détail.
virtual reality lets you explore the vehicle in detail.

virtual reality has become real dealer

This experience has put me a slap. And it has made me understand one thing : virtual reality should rapidly become more common in the automotive sector.

"Some concessions Peugeot have a virtual reality helmet for this fall"

also, some manufacturers have not wasted time. Has the image of Peugeot, which was equipped with its concessions to VR helmets to allow clients to discover and configure the new 3008 of their dreams. The brand DS will follow shortly, before that other manufacturers are also pursuing the race to the virtual world.

réalité virtual is open à all of the libertés, like to inlay a cab téléphonique in the middle of a lake freezingé !
virtual reality is open to all the freedoms, such as boned a phone booth in the middle of a frozen lake !
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment