Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pokemon Go: “I made a detour to a car Rattata” – L’Express

Pokemon Go is not yet released in France. Yet many trainers already roam the streets of the Hexagon looking Pokémon. To do this, they used a free and legal solution, which is so successful that the game servers struggling to keep up. Disconnection, battery recharging every two hours and dozens of kilometers to find the rare specimen: nothing stops trainers!

“I almost quit a dinner to capture an Eevee”

I spend my time catching Pokémon. The streets is like tall grass in the Game Boy Version: Pokémon can arise everywhere! I managed to catch two Salamèches and Pikachu. Last night a Evoli was walking in the 18th district, but I did not dare leave my dinner out in the neighborhood. I had yet eager.

I always walked a lot. But now, in addition to my regular trips I make absurd things like turning three times around the block or unnecessary back and forth in the street.

STORIES & gt; & gt; But what do all these Pokémon on social networks?

I want to catch rare Pokémon, so I planned to go in specific places in Paris. The Père Lachaise cemetery, I hope to find ghost type Pokémon. I also heard that there were special Pokémon at the Japan Expo this weekend. For this kind of opportunity, they come out that we do not see elsewhere. I unfortunately will not be able to go and do not know when I can find them, it’s a shame.

Marie, 23, Paris.

“Rare Pokémon on supermarket car parks”

Today I had to charge my stock Pokeballs (balls that capture Pokemon, Ed) before a snack near the work. I had never set foot in three years, but thanks -or cause-of the app, they have a new customer! I do not know yet where this can take me, but I already beginning to do things I would not normally do.

For example, during my lunch break, I made a detour by car because there was a Pokémon that was not in my way. there we do not know what Pokémon is so that we are not next door. No luck, it was a Rattata …

STORIES & gt; & gt; With Pokemon Go, he catches a Pidgey while his wife gives birth

I found the rarest Pokémon in the parking lot of a supermarket, and a Horsea Gastly in this case . I was parked on the other side to walk, hoping to find my way, and I stayed there for half an hour. Casually, it goes fast!

Jeremiah, 26, Hayange (57).

“I forgot to pay attention to traffic”

When I downloaded the game, I had to wait a long time before the servers have room for me. When I started, it was very funny. I captured my first Pokemon at level two. Then the teacher told me to go wandering to find others. OK, no problem. But where?

I had not understood the need to move in the real world to move on the map. So I started to walk into my apartment, which almost 100m², but nothing happened. After a moment, I realized it was really moving in the streets.

I tested the same evening while walking my dog. Verdict: it’s great to meet benchmarks in our neighborhood, capture Pokémon in my own street, in parks, etc. But finally, I almost forgot to look up, pay attention to traffic, play with my dog, look if it was not too hot or thirsty, and even talk of my day with my boyfriend -who was yet with me!

I found this fun game. At least geeks move from their chair, but it’s too much for me. I released after four days because in the end, it was just pumped my time and my battery.

Julie, 25, Nice.

“I hatched Pokémon by bus”

I play in the street because I like to fight in arena with other players. As for PokeStops, which can retrieve Pokeballs and other objects, you must leave home and find the right place: it can be a subway station, a work of street art, a building …

VIDEO & gt; & gt; The staggering numbers of Pokemon madness Go

Especially as Pokémon to catch are different depending on where you are staying (urban areas, parks, forests, mountains, points ‘water). As I live in Paris, there are many Rattatas and Roucools (referring to rats and pigeons). In the park near my home, I captured a Mimitoss, the Chenipans. And in the north of the city, I captured a Machop -probably because the game designers consider that mountain Pokémon are on the heights.

You can also retrieve the eggs, but for the hatch, you have to walk. I have a SPEAROW acquired after two kilometers and a level of 170 in Rhinocorne five kilometers. By car, it does not work, but by tram or bus, when they do not go too fast, it works!

Eva, 26, Paris.

“In Cambodia, not a single Pokémon in the streets”

I downloaded the application on the day it was released and since, apart from the first Pokémon that happens automatically when connecting for the first time, I came across any. Yet it is not for lack of trying! But after several days watching my screen, I see that this is not to happen.

With my friends, we are a little sad to wait so long that the game arrives in Cambodia. We really want to play! It reminds us of our childhood. It is already available in Australia and Japan, and will soon be in Vietnam and Thailand -both voisins- country but we have no date yet. We must be patient!

Propey, 28, Phnom Penh (Cambodia).

“I talk to the trainers I meet in cafes”

Currently, I am in training, and I converted one of my friends to the game. Since we share at each break for a walk around looking for Pokemon. We meet people who are going to the same places that we look for. And when I hear “Ah! There is a Pidgey here!” while I take my coffee, I’ll see the person and talk.

For now, I have some friendly Pokémon, but the goal is to develop them. And for this, we must capture several times. But the rarest are also the hardest to get: if the magnifying glass, you can not meet them again before long! Today, from lunch, I met one, but by the time I come back, he was gone …

Aurélien, 27, Metz.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment